Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59

Thread: HERE COME THE 60's

  1. #21
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    and i thought winning that Patridge Family album for Twister was bad *LMAO*@mel

    did you have a bouffant when you were doin those dances, mel? biggrin.......HAHAHAHA!!!! *ducks whatever she throws at me*

  2. #22
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I kinda believe Bruce Springsteen was some kind of punishment on the US

  3. #23
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Then you can suck my balls. >:-(

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  4. #24
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    that's not nice! i've referred to him as Stinkstein a few times in my life, too, so are you gonna tell me to suck your balls now, bear?

    think about it thoroughly before answering wink

  5. #25
    Inactive Member The Reverend Dark Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    1,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    The 60's = The Beatles

    The Beatles = The Worst Band EVER! I mean EVER EVER!

    And right behind them... The Greatful Dead... Oh I'm very grateful that Jerry Garcia is DEAD DEAD DEAD! That's got a nice ring to it, it'd make a good song.

    God damned hippie whining fuck ups!

    ------------------
    If the Master does not approve, neither do you.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member WARLORD's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2001
    Posts
    115
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HELL YEAH....love the sixties....all the greats come from the sixties.
    jimmy hendrex and the trogs
    simmon and garfunkle
    peter paul and marry
    the doors
    the british invasion (had to happen some time i guess..*L*)
    so so much more..yeah haa.
    and proud to be one of the generation X'ers. i'll always be stuck in 80's

  7. #27
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmmm, that's kinda typical of a springsteen fan. I think the sixeties revolutionised music, brought a whole bunch of new elements into music. The seventies refined them, the eighties, well, some good stuff happened then, and some bad stuff, like it being more important what a band looked like that sounded like. BUt the whole new wave thing was good for music in my opinion. 90's seemed to be a time when we were rethinking everything musically.I kinda think it was a time when the creative mind was relaxing, and thinking. We had the birth of alternative music in the early nineties, which in a way left us without alternatives. We are about due for another advance in music, like the sixeties were, in my opinion.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Rev, suck Bear's balls tongue

    *boots WARTLORD*.....that's for agreeing with me

    Sam, interesting theory, especially the part about no alternatives *LOL*

    ok, if we got the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, what are we in now, the zeros? *L

  9. #29
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Leo, yes you can suck my balls too.

    Damnit. How could Springsteen be a punishment? He has a some meaningful lyrics that accually make you think. "Born to run" is one of my favorite songs ever.

    With so many songs out there that are absolute drizzling pathetic shit, I'm glad there is a Springsteen.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

  10. #30
    Inactive Member LORD HIGH BEAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    768
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    But here is a better question; Who accually listens to boy bands?

    The Backstreet bitches are killing the music industry. I've heard cats fuck with more harmony. Shit, I could crack my knuckles with more rythum than their best song.

    ------------------
    From the foggy mists of the Medicine Bow Forest.

    First member of:
    Gangstas of Luv

    "Tell me I'm a sinner, I've got news for you. I talked to god this morning and he don't like you."
    -Ozzy

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •